Friday, September 21, 2007

Fit pics

Fit pics






























































































And of course, the obligatory crotch shot






















Here's the belt pouch
































Closeup of the stamp
































And here's a closer picture of where the indigo has rubbed into the inside of the belt
































That's all I've got for now. Still working on stretching these out at home. Should have more interesting stuffs to show after the weekend.

As far as pictures, what I think I'll do is to try take as many as I can of places I'll be at with the jeans. Sort of like a tourist thing. The jeans/I might not be in all the pictures since most probably I'll be the one taking them I guess that's the best way to do this World Tour thing, so we can show sights unique to each different places.

No comments: