Thursday, September 20, 2007

FH3K1



And.. Tada!!



























Some General Pictures




Front View




























Back View

Here you can see what Cameland describes as his ass-sweat...:-)



































And more detailed ones


Crotch


















Combs





















And leather patch
















Here you can see the tiny hole forming on the inside thigh. Still nothing to be worried about





































And here's the front of the belt



































The inside

I'll take more detailed pictures of it soon. It's pretty cool to see how the indigo has rubbed onto the leather




















It says: By an alchemist.

The belt came in a white pouch. I'll post pics of that soon.




















A list that Dominic (Cameland) started in the inside pocket. Do you guys want me to fill in the first 2 names?















Anyhow, these are the things that I will have with me most of the time, handphone, car keys and wallet. Actually most of the time I will carry the phone and car keys in hand.

I am looking for small notebook to put in the back left pocket, so that we could use it to put in any ticket stubs, celeb autographs etc. You guys are ok with that? Or should I get a bigger notebook, one that is not carried in the pocket but just sent along with the jeans?



Sorry if this post seems kinda clunky. I'm still figuring out the posting format of this blog...

No comments: