Monday, August 25, 2008

8-22-08 Friday

I dropped by my house during my lunch break yesterday and saw that the flatheads were dry from the wash, so i snapped some quick pics of how they're lookin after 11 wearers. definitely some interesting fading going on in the top block. also, did anyone use some sort of conditioner on the leather patch? its hella softer than the patches on my other jeans









the crotch also looks like its about to blow out


and heres the skull belt. was this belt originally tan?? its pretty dark now..



i wore them to lunch and for the rest of my work day. i went to the japantown in san jose to get some lunch at a little restaurant called Gombei.

a church in san jose japantown i passed on the way to the restaurant


Gombei, where i had lunch:


i ordered the broiled salmon and fried chicken

No comments: