Saturday, April 5, 2008

EPISODE IN WHICH ORDO MEETS PEOPLES FROM THE INTERNETS
Today I awoke and wandered the streets of New York with Mentos (Sidney's friend - not the freshmaker). We kept coming across this spinning cubey-thing so we decided to take a picture.



Later that day we found some people from the future and went to a large park that seemed to be centrally located.



We took pictures to mark the occasion.



Many pictures really.



A large Dutchman from the internets sat on an even larger Danish guy.



I almost fell off while working some mad thigh fadez.



Ducky met a special friend.



I managed to get a shot of Kiya without a yoyo.



We used public transportation a fair amount.



On our travels through the underworld we came upon "Anal Street" and childishly thought to take a picture

(no homo)



I had my picture taken by a Dutchman on a subway, with people around and everything.



END NEW YORK DAY ONE

No comments: