Saturday, April 5, 2008

COAL HARBOUR
Had lunch today at Cardero's in Coal Harbour - a nice West Coast restaurant. I overlooks the Coal Harbour Marina in Vancouver's inner harbour. While standing by the pole, the woman and man (pictured just in front of me) walked by and made some joke about me having my picture taken. A little while later they were walking back along the seawall and saw me having more shots done. The woman joked that I must be famous or something. I told her that I was known all over the world. She laughed at me.



I was so busy posing and such that I forgot to take pictures of the food.



View from the deck at Cardero's. Those trees in the middle are Stanley Park. Behind and to the right stands Grouse Mountain, newly dusted with fresh snow. It is too bad that it isn't a sunny day because this view would have been quite good.



Who can resist a good pole?

(no homo)



This is where I was sitting when the woman saw me the second time.



Who can resist a good piece of waterfall art with a naked guy at the top? It made me glad to be wearing pants.



Beside Coal Harbour is another art installation, which we call the lipsticks. I am sure it has some deeper meaning beyond just being some sticky-uppy hard things.



(no homo)

THE END

No comments: