Friday, March 7, 2008

DAY FOURTEEN: PART DEUX
As I left you, we were in the chalet sitting by the fire and doing WAYWTs in the middle of perfect strangers. I don't think that I have ever had so many pictures taken of myself in such a short period of time. Denim makes one do strange things.

Outside the chalet is the skating area, with Zamboni. If you didn't grow up wanting to play hockey as a young boy in Canada, then at least you wanted to drive the Zamboni.



Decided to go for a bit of a spin on the sleigh pulled by the Piston Bully. Not a very Canadian name I think. The astute observer will note more of the those freaking statues buried in the snow.







Now to the delicacy to which I alluded yesterday - Beaver Tails! Since 1978. That is older than most of the people around Superfuture. Very similar to other fried dough treats popular around the world, but these are like the actual tail of a beaver, so they are obviously much better.



Felt woozy from the sugar rush.



Hopped up on grease and sugar, I conspired to steal a local transport.



Risked life and limb for photo-op as annoyed skiers flew by on either side if me.



My transport awaits.



Did a quick panarama just before heading down.



END PART DEUX

No comments: