Monday, November 5, 2007

Jeans update: Day 15 in Thailand

Jeans update:

It's only been about half the Thailand Tour so far, but I was still a little surprised inspecting these. I know Kiya said the 3001 denim fades fast, but still....


The 'knee combs' are starting to fade in pretty noticeably, and there's some light 'train tracks' fading in fast as well.


The roping is beginning to look nice as well. I slipped a zippo in the coin pocket a la Ryu, and it's already a really defined fade.


The combs are setting in nicely, and should be starting to get very distinct by the time I send them off to Cotton Duck. I carry a small metal case for cigarettes, loose change, or whatever in my back left pocket-as you can see, it's already left a distinct imprint. Overall, I think these are setting in really nicely! Luckily Justiz2 and I are about the same height and weight. Ideally when the jeans tour Amsterdam the creases will be hitting the same spots.