Sunday, October 21, 2007

And they're off to Bangkok

18/10/07
I can’t put post-soaking pictures of the jeans. It’s been raining the whole day and it wouldn’t do the jeans justice if I can’t get proper pictures of it. Not much indigo loss though. I'm sure Largo will put up the pictures soon.

Well, that’s my shift done and over with. The Flathead were very tight around the thighs to begin with – these were the marks left the first time I wore them out:



They’ve gradually stretched, I think by about an inch throughout the month. I guess I could’ve been ‘rougher’ with them and put more wear in, but I figured it’s better to treat it a sorta tourist and show the sights. I’m sure the guys after this will do a better job at trashing the jeans

Everything has been packed (18/10/2007)


By now, they should be on their way to Bangkok. Will gladly be part of another Sufu project after this. I’ll miss the Flathead but I’m glad I can go back to my Sorahiko

Hope I’ll make it to the project-end party in Self Edge next year…

No comments: